Nestled beneath the magniﬁcent Mabie Forest with views over the Solway Firth, Mabie Farm Park is original farm fun that’s delightful for all ages in all types of weather!
Just outside Dumfries in Southern Scotland, Mabie Farm Park captures the essence and feel of an original working farm, yet has a variety of both indoor and out door entertainment, for children and adults of all ages! Regardless of the weather, there is fun to be had together!
Set on 77 hectares and originally a dairy farm, Mabie Farm Park is the brainchild of Julia and Allan Shuttleworth.
On a day out at Mabie Farm Park you will:
- See the lush green farm countryside and the Bluebell Wood Popping with color
- Smell the fresh country air and the sweet bluebell ﬂorals
- Hear the sweet sounds of giggles and laughter
- Dare to try new adventures
- Feel the soft fur of our fuzzy friends in the petting area
- Learn about rare animal breeds and animal care
- Taste delicacies from our Tearoom
Our friendly and experienced staff members are passionate about playing their part in helping children and adults alike experience a real farm nestled in the great Scottish countryside, as well as encouraging more people to enjoy the great outdoors through adventure and play! To ﬁnd out more about planning your day at Mabie Farm Park.